Join Kendall County Women's Shelter on Thursday, September 28th at the Cana Ballroom for a tasting event with an impact. Sip & Savor will feature the area's upscale restaurants, wineries, distilleries and breweries. Each vendor will highlight a specialty items from their menu. All proceeds will benefit Kendall County Women's Shelter.
Check back for list of Featured Vendors.
- Exclusive vendors featuring upscale cuisine and libations.
- Opportunity to expand customer base.
- Showcase your signature or specialty menu items.
- Opportunity to promote business and to network.
- ¼ page color ad in event program.
- Promotion in local media, agency social media and website.
- Public recognition as a supporter of Kendall County Women’s Shelter.
- Awarded plaque as selected vendor to display in your business.
- The Cana Ballroom is located at 202 W Kronkosky Street in Boerne, TX 78006.
- Vendors will submit a deposit of $100 to participate. Deposits will be refunded to vendor following the event unless vendor is a no-show or cancels within 30 days of the Sip & Savor event.
- Booth spaces are limited. Booths are assigned on a first come, first serve basis. Booth locations are at the discretion of the Sip & Savor Committee and are subject to change without notice.
- Each vendor will be assigned a 10x10 booth.
- Only staff for your booth will be provided vendor badges.
- You are required to have a permit from the Kendall County Department of Health for serving food. The Sip & Savor Committee will confirm a permit has been issued or provde a temporary permit at the cost of the vendor, if necessary.
- Set up on Thursday, September 28 from 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm.
- Vendors are encouraged to decorate their booth space as they see fit, as long as you remain within your allotted square footage.
- You will be provided 1-6ft table for set up. If additonal tables are required, please request in the special needs section below.
- Vendors are responsible for providing their own serving dishes and utensils.
- Participant plates, napkins and utensils will be provided by the event host.