Domestic Violence Test
Are you a victim of domestic violence?
Domestic violence is not just physical abuse. Emotional abuse can be just as damaging as a slap, a punch, or other physical assault. Sometimes it's difficult to know when you're in an abusive and dangerous situation. The abusive person may try to make you feel like it's your fault. He/she may accuse you of things you didn't do, blame you for their actions, intimidate you with threats and other verbal assault.
Ask yourself the following questions. If you're still not sure, trust your instincts. We have counselors who can help you. CONFIDENTIAL. RESPECTFUL. SUPPORTIVE.
CONTACT US TODAY - 1.800.495.8078
Does your partner or another individual:
• Look at you or act in ways that scare you?
• Control what you do, who you see or talk to, or where you go?
• Stop you from seeing or talking to friends or family?
• Prevent you from working or attending school?
• Tell you you’re a bad parent or threaten to take away or hurt your children?
• Destroy your property or threaten to kill your pets?
• Intimidate you with guns, knives or other weapons?
• Shove you, slap you, choke you, or hit you?
• Force you to have sex?